Pride Plumbing of Rochester’s Service Agreement
Maintenance Plans for Your Peace of Mind
At Pride Plumbing of Rochester, we are dedicated to all of our customers. We provide plumbing services designed to keep your vital systems running smoothly. Our Pride Plumbing Protection Plans are designed to give you peace of mind while saving you time and money! For a low monthly rate, our plumbers will ensure that your toilets, water heater, sump pump, and other plumbing appliances and fixtures are in top working order.
The Red Includes:
- Preferred Rate Pricing (up to $125.00 off)
- Priority Scheduling (Service at your convenience)
- Tag Emergency Water & Gas Shut-off Valves
- Extended Warranty on Performed Interior Drain Cleaning (1 year rather than 30 days)
The White Includes The Red Plan Plus:
- Dye test toilets for water leaks (largest source of wasted water in your home)
- Visually inspect all shutoff valves, sink traps & supply piping for leaks and corrosion
The Blue Includes The Red & White Plans Plus:
- Inspect sump pump for proper operation & operate backup pump system if present
- Remove & inspect sacrificial anode rod in order to extend the life of the water heater (additional charge if replacement is desired)
- Inspect & adjust water heater temperature to prevent scalding & reduce energy costs
The Stars and Stripes Includes The Red, White & Blue Plans Plus:
- Flush & clean water heater to remove sediment & improve efficiency (excludes tankless water heaters – additional charges will apply)
- Perform a safety test of the temperature & pressure relief valve (additional charge if replacement is necessary)
- “Lifetime Warranty” – Purchase any faucet, toilet, water heater, sump pump, etc. and these products will be warrantied for life (service agreement must remain in force without lapse)
- “Pride Bucks” – Receive 10% of plan back after the first year, which can be used for any service or fixture upgrade.
- “Water Heater Upgrade Option” – Purchase a 40 or 50 gallon standard water heater and receive 50% credit of your current purchase towards the purchase of a new tankless water heater after 10 years of maintaining this service agreement without lapse
Read more about our services and learn about the pricing options by reviewing The Great American Service Agreement here.